Saturday, November 12, 2011

Do You Feel Unworthy?

HELLO! :) So sorry. I try to have my blog out by Thursdays, but I’ve been SuPeR busy these past couple of weeks, it’s like a huge whirlwind.
       I would like to talk about something that God spoke to me so clearly yesterday. It’s short and sweet but really good, so LISTEN UP!
       A lot of times during prayer and worship, I always think about how undeserving I am and yet, God is more than enough for, and to me. Sometimes it moves me so much that it just brings me to tears (in a rejoicing kind of way, not sad). But yesterday was a new revelation, a fresh way of thinking. I clearly heard God say, “If I’m God Almighty and create you perfect in my image, why wouldn’t you deserve the best of the best?”…WOW! That really hit me! It’s time for me to stop thinking about what I’M doing to deserve (in other words, “earn”) His overwhelming love and blessings, but I need to just be grateful and continue to remind myself that it has nothing to do with me, and EVERYTHING to do with Him.
I AM WORTHY…….YOU ARE WORTHY.
 If God says in His word, (bible) that He gives us life and He gives it to us abundantly than why would we think of how unworthy we are for God’s goodness to us? I think that is a way that the enemy deceives us in a blinding way. Because I think, “oh God I’m so undeserving, and yet you give and you give. I praise you God,” So I’m convinced I’m simply “praising” Him. But I am completely wrong! I have been deceived! God’s word says I am worthy, He will, and promises to bless me abundantly and it has nothing to do with what I do. It’s all a part of who God is.
       Now I must change my praises from, “God I’m so undeserving, thank you for loving me the way that you do.” to, “God, you are so good to me, THANK YOU for being so loving.” It’s not easy, I’ve had to remind myself a couple of times during my prayer time, but it’s a work in progress.
We are worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment